I’m a qualified Massage Therapist and having been a nurse, I’m passionate about supporting people to promote their own wellbeing and health – to live life to the max, without having to put up with debilitating daily aches, pains and stress.
I originally trained as a nurse and health visitor, so my career has encompassed emotional, behavioural, health and lifestyle support to all ages. My practice and experience add to my belief that we ALL need to make time to relax, de-stress and put our emotional and physical health at the top of our ‘to do’ lists. Yet we rarely do that…
Whether you’re thinking about incorporating regular massage into your well-being routine, have aches and pains from daily life; from sports; from juggling your hectic work/life/family; whether you have health issues that could benefit from massage… OR you would just like an hour of blissful relaxation and pampering to rebalance mind and body, then please contact me for more information and to book an appointment.
We’ll talk through your specific needs and incorporate Swedish/Holistic massage and Deep Tissue Massage, using wonderful oils and waxes.
My qualifications include:
- ITEC Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage (Swedish/Holistic Massage)
- Deep Tissue Massage (FHT Accredited)
- Hot Stones Therapy
- First Aid
- Fully Insured with the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Pregnancy Massage – FHT Accredited Short Course
- Trigger Point Therapy – FHT Accredited Short Course
- Advanced Massage & Clinical Anatomy: Pelvis, Lower Back + Neck & Shoulders
- Control of Cross-infection in a Post-COVID-19 World accredited by FHT
Where I Work
I am based in and around Budleigh, Salterton. I can do home visits if needed, but otherwise will be working from therapy rooms in Budleigh.
I aim to give the experience I most want myself from massage therapy: to relish the feeling of muscles being relaxed, of zoning out and feeling refreshed; of being listened to and of being heard.
Please do contact me for further information.